Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Miracles








I took these pictures about a year-and-a-half ago of my nephews. I was thinking about them last night and what miracles they are. They are triplets, Landon, Tyson, and Preston, and were born 15 weeks early. Preston passed away a day-and-a-half after they were born. Landon and Tyson are Hurricane Rita and Katrina survivors, completely blind, still on feeding tubes at two-years-old, have had over a dozen surgeries each . . . and are the sweetest miracles you will ever meet. Tyson loves music and Landon has the sweetest laugh and the cutest sense of humor. They are learning and growing and are a joy to be around. I am so grateful that these sweet boys are in my life. They truly are Miracles.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this. Thank you for sharing, and posting. I think about this little family a lot, and how much the have been through. LOVE that last shot...is that not what perfect is? That smile! LOVE!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. I am glad you shared this. These boys truly are miracles!! Who would have thought they would have had to go through this trial when they found out they were having TRIPLETS, the excitment nervousness all at once.. Sometimes it doesn't make sense how your life can really change over night. I know many people still to this day pray for these two little miracles. I also know Preston and Spencer are friends in heaven!!

Cassie said...

Those are precious, Alta. Absolutely beautiful.